Client Case: Restructuring
Undisclosed mechanical engineering company in EU country
Our client is a global supplier of modern bulk material handling systems.
To succeed on different global markets, companies must be able to face many challenges and to adapt to constant changes. With a competitive product portfolio and proactive acquisition strategy, a traditional manufacturer is also able to enter new markets and satisfy customer expectations by offering new services and technologies in the 21st century.
Reorganization of the sales and service organization and its international set-up within the context of a restructuring case of the whole corporate organization.
- Market and business intelligence, political positioning
- Implementation of an ethics and compliance system
- Optimization of bid- and contract management
- Definition of regional strategies and corresponding action items
- Review of the sales funnel system and prioritization